Panama Immigration Requirements for Pets (Dogs and Cats)
The following requirements to enter Panama dogs and cats are needed. Any other type of animal will be in the list of exotic animals must meet other requirements.
1. Vaccination Certificate provided by your veterinarian which proves that the animal does not have rabies. The last vaccination must have at least 30 days and not more than 12 months before entering Panama.
2. Certificate of Origin to show where the animal was born.
3. Health Certificate, issued by the veterinarian in which show that the pet is free of disease, should be issued within 10 days before you leave;
4. health and vaccination certificates must be authenticated by the embassy or consulate of Panama in your country.
5. Certificate of Origin to show where the animal was born;
6. Full Import Form.
7. Document review and inspection by the Department of pet greeting Airport Panama. (This is the time of arrival of the pet.
When sending your pet take is that times are veterinarians at the airport are Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm and from 7pm to 10pm. If you send your pet on weekends or outside the set times your pet should sleep in the airport.
You can contact our firm to them arranging all documents for the arrival of their pet.