Crisol de razas
We clarify that the government is not creating any new opportunities for new applications of the “Crisol de Razas”. This call is only for people who had already made the process and need to renew their license to expire in the next 2 years.
Requirements for renewal of the Provisional PASS granted within the Extraordinary Migrant Regularization processes:
1. Full copy of passport duly checked against by a public notary.
2. The original of the provisional resident card expired or near expiration. (2 years)
3. Criminal record certificate from the country of origin or residence authenticated by the Consulate of Panama in your country. If you have more than two (2) years of residence in the Republic of Panama without leaving the country, you may submit the police record of the Judicial Inquiry.
4. Health Certificate issued by Panamanian licensed physician.
5. Affidavit of personal background, as a form supplied by the National Immigration Service.
6. Three (3) passport size photos.
7. Light utility bill, water or telephone, lease or any other document confirming your address.
8. Foreigners must make one of three choices:
9. Proof of affiliation to the Social Security Fund.
10. Payment of the CSS nine consecutive installments.
11. National Paz y Salvo of income issued by the General Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
12. Affidavit responsibility or liability notarized letter issued by a Panamanian national residing permanently or for abroad, accompanied by copy of permanent resident card or personal identity card checked by a notary public.
Minors are exempt from point No. 8.